Erika’s Favorite Things – Giveaway
March 14, 2012 § 54 Comments
You knew this post was coming.
Don’t lie, I know you were anxiously waiting for it.
Don’t lie, I know you kinda freaked out a bit when I went MIA for three days.
For those of you that didn’t pick up on my not-so-subtle hint in my Cake Batter Cheesecake Bar post , I’m hosting a giveaway in honor of The Teenage Taste’s 1-year Blog Birthday. It’s not much, but I thought it would be fun to do a giveaway featuring some of “Erika’s Favorite Things.” You know, like Oprah’s Favorite Things, but more foodielicious!
Up for grabs is:
- 1 bag of Aged White Cheddar Pirate’s Booty
- 1 bag of Kettle Salt & Vinegar Chips
- 1 bag of Seapoint Farms Wasabi Dry-Roasted Edamame
- 2 Clif Mojo bars (Mountain Mix & Peanut Butter Pretzel)
- 1 jar Nutella
- Ferrero Rochers
How to enter:
- (Mandatory!) Leave a comment on this post about what you like about The Teenage Taste and/or what you think I should do to improve The Teenage Taste!
- Follow me on Twitter (@TheTeenageTaste) and tweet “GIVEAWAY ALERT! I want to win some of Erika’s favorite snack foods @TheTeenageTaste blog! http://wp.me/p1pFaQ-2kO ” and leave a comment telling me you did so!
The giveaway ends this Sunday, March 18th and is only open to residents of the U.S.A. and Canada!
Good luck and, as usual, thank you so much for reading my blog! :-D